Monday 23 October 2017

Championship 17/18 Option File V2.0 added


I know PES Universe has got your back when it comes to the Championship as one of their senior editors has been hard at work doing the editing for their files with the use of my kits but today I offer something a little more with my Championship V2 file. 
Having finally had the chance to put real life on the back burner and get back to the wonder world of digital football and design I have now finished adding the remianing kits I hadn't previously made to my Championship file. Now you will find Preston North Ends 3rd kit, Norwich City's 3rd kit and Bolton Wanderers 3rd/ Scottish preseason tour added as well as many tweaks and edits. 
I have also worked on my own team (Bristol City) considerably as they now have updated faces all included in this pack. 
Finally I have ensured that all managers are up to date and accounted for giving you the most complete and up to date Championship pack.

For those of you using PES Universes amazing V2 Option File, do not worry, all of these updates will be included in their V3 Option File, potentially with many more.

One final update, unlike my previous V1 OF this V2 OF comes with an option of SD quality (1024) as well as the HD quality version (2048) which can both be found on the Option Files area.

If you would like to leave feedback or make suggestions for future changes simply contact me on twitter (@BigZombieMonkey)